Let Us Protect Your Home
Call Today for a Free Evaluation the Discuss Your Individual Circumstances. We Can Truly Help!
Benjamin Horton, J.D., LL.M.
- An Ogden native, Benjamin Horton received his B.A. from Utah State University in 2000. He graduated with a dual degree from the University of Denver College of Law (Juris Doctor) and Graduate Tax Program (LL.M. – Master of Laws-Tax) in 2003.
- Benjamin is licensed to practice law in both Texas and Utah. Although a general practitioner, Benjamin’s law practice emphasizes taxation, corporate and business law, contracts, property, and estate planning.
- Benjamin currently lives in North Ogden with his loving wife and two young sons. He earned a second degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and often teaches children on the side. His interests include mountain biking, reading, martial arts, family, and liberty.
Paul Jensen, Director
- Mr. Jensen, was born and raised in Provo, Utah, but now makes his home in Sandy. He has an extensive legal and business backgound. He attended BYU, the University of Utah (graduate school), and six other universities in Utah, California, Virginia, and Ohio. He has received numberous business and humanitarian awards.
- He is the father of eight wonderful (grown) children and ten grandchildren. His beautiful wife Jennifer is a local realtor.
Trusted Law Professionals Who Care
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY
SALT LAKE OFFICE
50 West Broadway, Suite 1125
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101-2030
Office: (801) 512-0503
Fax: (801) 752-5733
Either call us at @ (801) 512-0503
- or -
Fill out this simple for and we'll get back to you within about 30 minutes!
If you answer "YES" to even one of the questions below, we need to talk. This is a FREE, no obligation consultation to see if bankruptcy is right for you - or if there are other options.
- Are you behind on any of your bills?
- Have you been turned in by creditors for collections?
- Are you receiving annoying phone calls from creditors?
- Are you facing wage garnishments?
- Are you facing lawsuits or already have judgements against you?
- Are you in danger of loosing your home or eviction from your apartment?
- Have you been a victim of predatory lending?
- Have any of your credit cards been canceled?
- There there any attempts of having your car or other assets repossessed?
- Has your credit been ruined by lenders?